Each Artist is asked to submit the following materials electronically to email@example.com
1. Statement of interest, which describes your vision for this project and how your design will use art to educate about the importance of our local storm drains as a conduit to streams and rivers.
2. Contact information for two professional references for which you have done design or art work in the last five years.
3. A rough sketch of your proposed design(s) in the colors you plan to use. The sketch should be detailed enough that the committee can get an idea of the artwork. You may submit up to four designs. Note – Final drawings which fit assigned storm drains will be due after the artists are selected
4. A current resume with contact information, including a web site if applicable.
5. The artists may request to paint a particular storm drain but the final decision will be up to the selection committee.
All responses to this Request for Unsealed Proposals shall be submitted via mail on or before 2:00 p.m. on November 21, 2017 to the address listed below: