Roanoke Public Libraries posted a photo:
Photographer: City Planning Commission
Year: June 1928
Size and Format: 3x5 photograph
Notes: Rose arbor on the Thompson W. Goodwin home formerly located in the area known as Orchard Hill. Also known as "Official Hill", Orchard Hill was an early affluent area of Roanoke, which was located on the land where Community Hospital stands today.
Rights Info: Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Repository: Roanoke Public Libraries, Virginia Room www.roanokeva.gov/virginiaroom
Digital File Name: CPC 1 Goodwin Home
ID Number: CPC 1