Roanoke Public Libraries posted a photo:
Photographer: City Planning Commission
Year: June 1928
Size and Format: 3x5 photograph
Notes: Terry House, formerly located in Elmwood Park. The Terry House was gifted to the City of Roanoke in 1921 for use a library. It operated in this capacity until a new library was built in 1952.
Rights Info: Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Repository: Roanoke Public Libraries, Virginia Room www.roanokeva.gov/virginiaroom
Digital File Name: CPC 53 Terry House
ID Number: CPC 53