Roanoke Public Libraries posted a photo:
Photographer: George C. Davis Collection
Year: Circa 1915
Size and Format: 8x10 Photograph
Notes: The old St. John's Episcopal Church was once located at the corner of Church Avenue and 2nd Street. Built in 1874, the church was used by Trinity United Methodist when St. John's built its new structure on Jefferson Street. In 1901, Trinity moved to its new chapel on Mountain Avenue. Christ Episcopal used the chapel from 1901-1918.
Rights Info: Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Repository: Roanoke Public Libraries, Virginia Room www.roanokeva.gov/virginiaroom
Digital File Name: Davis 24.13 St Johns Episcopal
ID Number: Davis 24.13