Roanoke Public Libraries posted a photo:
Photographer: George C. Davis Collection
Year: Circa 1940
Size and Format: 8x10 Photograph
Notes: Built in 1901 as the home of Theophilus J. Shickel, the property was conveyed to John M. Oakey and Son Funeral Home in 1936.
Rights Info: Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Repository: Roanoke Public Libraries, Virginia Room, www.roanokeva.gov/virginiaroom
Digital File Name: Davis 75.81 Oakey Salem Chapel
ID Number: Davis 75.81