Roanoke Public Libraries posted a photo:
Collection: Roanoke Negatives Collection
Year: Circa 1928
Size and Format: 3.25x5.5 negative
Notes: Vacant storefront on Williamson Road between Church Avenue and Kirk Avenue. The building was once occupied by blacksmith GW Copenhaver. The site is now a parking lot.
Rights Info: Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Repository: Roanoke Public Libraries, Virginia Room www.roanokeva.gov/virginiaroom
Digital File Name: RNC 29 GW Copenhaver
ID Number: RNC 29